1. Should be empty load to drive. So you should drain all the material in the hopper before stopping.
2. Cannot be reversed. The reverse can happen chain derailment phenomenon, eliminate derailment fault is very troublesome.
3. Uniform feeding. A sudden increase in feeding capacity is prohibited. The feeding capacity can not exceed the conveying capability of the hoist. Otherwise it is easy to cause the bottom of the material piled up seriously when the "boring car" accident.
4. Timely and appropriate replenishment of lubricating oil.
5. The chain and Hopper should be replaced in time for serious wear or damage.